To be honest I really worried about who will be with me in my classroom because I do not want to be alone there and it is my first time go to KG or primary school and also I do not know how this schools look like and what they have there. An other thing I worry about is that there is no teachers in my college so I should do all work by my self and complete all papers that I have. The third thing I do not know the teacher there and I should ask them a lot of questions and maybe she will be angry or nervous because of me. The last thing I worry about is what I will do there in the first day and in the last day and do I will enjoy there or not.
Monday, 13 October 2014
My worry things in teaching practice
To be honest I really worried about who will be with me in my classroom because I do not want to be alone there and it is my first time go to KG or primary school and also I do not know how this schools look like and what they have there. An other thing I worry about is that there is no teachers in my college so I should do all work by my self and complete all papers that I have. The third thing I do not know the teacher there and I should ask them a lot of questions and maybe she will be angry or nervous because of me. The last thing I worry about is what I will do there in the first day and in the last day and do I will enjoy there or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment