Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Task 1

School Profile

Name of School: Alsumou
Address: Um Ghafa
                          
Principal:  Ms. Mouza
Mentor:  VP Ms. Arna
Your Class : ( 2 D / 2 C )
Number of children:  (24 / 26)
Number of Teachers (AMT / EMT):  (47 / 21)                    
Tel:  037848841
Email: 1084@adec.ac.ae
Teachers’ starting time: 7:30
 Finishing time: 2:10
Learners’ starting time: 7:45
Finishing time: 2:00
Reflection 1
     Write a summary of your day

·      What did you think of the school? It is a very big school and beautiful also there are evry thing that students need.
·      How did the teachers and other staff greet you? There are very kind and friendly.
·      Who did you meet? Ms. Arna / Ms. Lou.
·      Did you have problems getting materials for your future portfolio? No
·      What materials were you able to get? none
·      What surprised you? All girls know the roles and listen to teacher and some of them do an extra work.
·      What shocked you? The teacher should work from 8 to 1 without any break for her.
·      What delighted you? When students smiling at me.
·      What did you learn? The roles that can put it in classroom and how can teacher make all students follow her roles and listen to her.



summary:-


Before I come I was worry because I still did not know which grade I will be in and am I in the girls or boys part. I saw the school very beautiful and big. The staff and teachers are very kind and friendly so I really liked them. After that Ms. Arna meet me and she already know my name and she saw me where Hamda class and different places in the  school  and told me every information that I need it in the last she bring me to Ms Lou so I stay with her all the time.  Actually I did not have any problems to complete all tasks that I have. I surprised when I saw all girls listen to the teacher carefully and do what teacher said. I shocked when  I know that Ms. Lou should work from 8 to 1 without break  and from 1 to 2 she should check the paper and arranging the classroom and have some relax. I delighted when I saw the girls smiling at me. Finally I learned the roles that can put it in classroom and how can you make all students listen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment